- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
The Observatory is a truly breath-taking holiday home. With a magnificent viewing tower showcasing unbridled views of Saltburn and the coast, it is a property like no other.
The apartment is set within The Zetland - a beautiful Grade II listed building which originally opened in 1863. It was one of the world’s first railway hotels with its own private platform and you can still see the original canopy and railway buffer today. Described as ‘the jewel in the crown’, the building is packed with history and character.
Sleeping up to 4 guests, The Observatory is the perfect place for family breaks or getaways with friends.
Upon entering The Observatory, you will be captivated by the bright and airy feel which flows throughout the apartment. Head left along the hallway and you’ll find the large, open plan living / dining area.
The living area features comfy, plush sofas and a...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Free Parking: On-site
Free Parking: Off-site
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Parties not allowed.