- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Guests
If you’re looking for a romantic retreat in Whitby, Starboard Bow is a welcoming one bedroom apartment overlooking the dock area. Just a short 10-minute walk from the bustling town centre where you’ll find many restaurants, cafes, shops and bars, you’ll be perfectly placed to enjoy a staycation on the coast.
The apartment has exceptional views of the harbour, Whitby Abbey and St Mary’s Church. There are also lovely views of the steam train on the opposite side of the harbour which can be watched from the comfort of the sofa. Boasting a private parking space in a locked garage and all the amenities you could need, there are lots of perks when staying at Starboard Bow!
Starboard Bow has an open plan living and dining area where you can relax during your stay. Featuring a tan leather sofa, a matching armchair and a new Samsung 50" smart TV, you can cosy up here after a busy day exploring Whitby. The...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Free Parking: On-site
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Parties not allowed.