- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
Once the home to influential businessman Jonathan Sanders back in the 1800s, this three-story holiday home has been recently refurbished to a high standard. Just a short walk from the hustle and bustle of Whitby town centre, this charming cottage is perfect for family staycations by the sea and getaways with friends on the coast.
With lovely views of the harbour, a central location in Whitby and gorgeous interiors, Sanders House has it all.
Head to the cosy living room and you’ll find the perfect place to retreat to following a busy day in the seaside town. With a statement brick fireplace and original exposed beams, this room retains the houses’ history and charm. Gather your loved ones together on the sofa for a night in front of the flat screen Smart TV.
The open plan kitchen and dining area is bright and spacious. With white brick style tiles and traditional light coloured cabinets,...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Washer In Home
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Parties not allowed.