- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Guests
Located in the quaint village of Rosedale, you’ll find Rosella Cottage. With bundles of character and charm, this 19th century home is a perfect couples retreat.
An ideal match for nature-lovers, keen walkers or those simply wanting a relaxed getaway – Rosella is sure to bring you tranquillity. Plus, the cottage is dog friendly too!
Dating back to 1850, this one-bedroom cottage is picture perfect. In the living room, you’ll find beautiful original features and gorgeous little touches. Yorkshire themed cushions sit on the comfy sofa and armchair. Rows of books line the shelves in the alcove. Stunning artwork by local artists decorate the walls.
Following on from the living area is the kitchen. The cosy space has everything you could need for your stay, including a dishwasher, oven, fridge, kettle, microwave and toaster. There is even a coffee machine so you can enjoy a fresh coffee each...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Parties not allowed.