- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
If you’re looking for a quiet getaway in North Yorkshire, Ryedale Cottage is a welcoming three bedroom holiday home. Just a short stroll from the thriving market town of Malton, it’s the perfect place to enjoy lots of good food and explore artisan producers at bustling markets. Ideal for staycations with friends and family, Ryedale Cottage has everything you could need for a self-catering break.
Ryedale Cottage has a cosy living room where you can relax with your loved ones. With two sofas, a flat screen TV and an electric fire, it’s the ideal spot to unwind. The property also boasts a second living space with a leather sofa and TV so you can head here for some peace and quiet.
The living room leads off to the kitchen which features an arched ceiling and a skylight window flooding the space with light. Fully equipped, the kitchen has modern appliances and cookware so you can prepare meals easily....
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Free Parking: Off-site
Washer In Home
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Parties not allowed.