- 7 Bedrooms
- 8 Bathrooms
- 14 Guests
Nestled in the popular market town of Richmond, Rosedale House is a large property sleeping up to 14 guests. Spread across three floors, this welcoming holiday home has a large living room, dining room, kitchen, seven bedrooms, eight bathrooms and a garden. Whether you’re travelling with friends or family, Rosedale House will provide a comfortable base to explore Richmond and the rest of North Yorkshire.
Guests have access to the full property. The keys to the property are accessed via a secure key safe and full details will be provided shortly before your arrival date.
There is on street public parking outside of the property - charges may apply.
Interaction with Guests:
We’re always available for our guests so please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Known as the jewel in the heart of North Yorkshire, Richmond is a market town with plenty of...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Dryer In Home
Washer In Home
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Parties not allowed.