Host & Stay | Room 10 @ Clarendon
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Guests
Ideal for business trips, Room 10 @ Clarendon is a private ensuite bedroom with access to a shared kitchen diner. Located in Redcar, you’ll have great access links to the nearby towns of Middlesbrough, Stockton and Darlington whilst also being within an hours drive time of Newcastle. Recently refurbished, Room 10 @ Clarendon is brand new to the market and a great place to stay when working in North Yorkshire and the North East.
Room 10 @ Clarendon features a double bed, flat screen Smart TV, WiFi and an ensuite bathroom. A comfortable and welcoming space to stay, the private room has crisp white walls and art prints to create a tranquil feel.
Modern and clean, the ensuite bathroom boasts a bathtub with an overhead shower, WC and basin.
During your stay, you’ll also have access to a shared kitchen diner. Perfect for preparing meals during your stay, the kitchen includes an oven, hob,...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Parties not allowed.