Mill Race Cottage
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 7 Guests
Located in the quaint village of Shotley Bridge, Mill Race Cottage has beautiful interiors and premium furnishings throughout. Originally a corn mill dating back to the 1800s, the property has plenty of history within its walls. Known as Derwent Flour Mill since 1872, the site then went on to become a builders yard and only this property remains to this day. Sleeping up to six guests across three bedrooms, this stunning holiday home has everything you could want for a self-catering staycation in the North East. Whether you’re travelling with friends or family, Mill Race Cottage will certainly make an impact!
Mill Race Cottage has a bright and spacious kitchen diner. Traditional in style, the kitchen is fully equipped with modern appliances and cookware so you can prepare meals easily. The dining area includes a large dining table with a built in bench and velvet blue dining chairs.
Large patio doors...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Washer In Home
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.