- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
This unique loft apartment is located on the third floor of an impressive building in the centre of Whitby. Sleeping up to four guests this homely apartment is perfect for small families, a staycation with friends or a romantic getaway for two.
The apartment comprises of a large open plan living, dining and kitchen area, two bedrooms and a bathroom. The large, secure outdoor area features outdoor seating so you can enjoy al-fresco dining with your loved ones.
The open-plan living and dining room at Leesholme Loft is a comfortable space where you can dine and relax during your stay. It has two comfy leather settees, one of which can be made up as a sofa bed upon request to increase the occupancy to six. The dining area features a rectangle, wooden dining table and six matching dining chairs. A large flat-screen TV equipped with Freeview and Netflix completes the space.
The kitchen has a perfect...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Free Parking: Off-site
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Parties not allowed.