22 Fleet Street - History and Charm Near the Annapolis City Dock!
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
This charming 3-BR, 2.5-BA townhome located at 22 Fleet Street and just a 1/2-block from the city dock is a luxurious vacation getaway in the heart of the historic district of Annapolis.
Built in 1881, this townhome has been completely renovated, with beautiful wood floors, an open floor plan and every modern convenience. Escape from the world on the private back patio or private balcony. Entertain in the open kitchen that flows seamlessly into the dining room and living room, or on the private balcony and private patio.
Take advantage of the rich culture, history, shopping and entertainment of Annapolis. The State Circle, the Annapolis Yacht Club and the Naval Academy are all within two blocks. Ego Alley and the historic William Paca, James Brice and Hammond-Harwood houses are a five-minute stroll. Park your car and experience all of downtown Annapolis within easy walking distance. Or just stay in and enjoy the...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Parking Available Off-site: Available for additional fee
Fitness Center: Community
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
Air Conditioning: Central
Annapolis, MD https://www.visitannapolis.org/ Annapolis, Maryland’s capital city, is on Chesapeake Bay. Its historic district includes 18th-century brick houses and the domed 1700s Maryland State House. On Church Circle, the Romanesque-style St. Anne’s Episcopal Church has Tiffany glass windows and a historic cemetery. The sprawling waterfront grounds of the United States Naval Academy feature beaux arts architecture, monuments and a naval history museum.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- General Property Rules
- This property includes bed and bath linens, beds made prior to your arrival, and a starter supply of toilet paper, bathroom soap, paper towels, and dishwater detergent.
- This property does not allow group rentals to guests under the age of 25. Therefore, a group rental made by an individual under the age of 25 will not be honored.
- Due to the rural nature of the area, this property may experience slow internet speeds, limited access to email, web browsing and streaming services.
- Due to local zoning ordinances weddings and special events are not permitted at this property.
- No refunds will be given due to amenity or event closures/cancellations.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the images, descriptions, and amenities. Although they are deemed reliable, they cannot be guaranteed.