High Tide @ Filey
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Guests
Nestled on the North Yorkshire coast is the town of Filey. A great spot for romantic getaways and solo adventures, you can enjoy sandy beaches, rugged cliffs and stunning countryside nearby. When holidaying in Filey, High Tide @ Filey will provide the perfect base. Featuring stylish interiors and modern appliances this cosy self-contained first floor apartment has it all.
Located in the heart of Filey a short stroll to the beach is our beautiful 1 bedroom apartment: High Tide.
With its own private entrance, on the 1st floor, it has a modern, bright feel with smart TV, Wifi, snuggly sofas, and dining area. It’s a little hideaway perfect for relaxing after days at the beach and evenings out in Fileys lovely bars and restaurants. On street parking is available.
The modern coastal kitchen is fully equipped with a fridge freezer, dishwasher, microwave, kettle, toaster, and coffee machine,...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Free Parking: Off-site
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Parties not allowed.