- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Hideaway Cottage is a stylish, dog friendly holiday home located in the village of High Shincliffe. Just two miles from Durham city, you can enjoy the best of both worlds here - a quiet retreat and a city centre break. Sleeping up to four guests, Hideaway Cottage is ideal for family staycations and couple getaways in beautiful County Durham in the North East of England. Make Hideaway Cottage your home from home during your stay.
Hideaway Cottage has a welcoming and cosy living area with a large sofa, a matching armchair and a flat screen TV. Shaker in style, the mint green kitchen is both stylish and practical. Fully equipped, you’ll have everything you could need to prepare meals easily. The dining area also shares this space and includes a tall table with four leather stools.
Upstairs on the first floor, you’ll find two bedrooms and family bathroom. The master bedroom has a king size bed with...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Parties not allowed.