- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Beautifully designed, Freshwater View is a stylish holiday apartment located within a new build development in the dock area in Whitby. Aptly named, this two-bedroom ground floor property has incredible views of the River Esk so you can enjoy your morning coffee watching the boats docked in the water. Just a short walk from the town centre, you’ll be perfectly placed to enjoy the popular Whitby attractions whilst staying in a quiet area.
Freshwater View is a stylish apartment boasting an open plan kitchen, living and dining area, two bedrooms and a family bathroom. Sleeping up to four guests, it is perfect for family staycations by the sea or coastal getaways with friends.
The open plan living space includes matching sofas and a flat screen TV so it’s ideal for unwinding with your loved ones during your stay. Whether you’re ordering in a takeaway or tucking into a home cooked meal, you can gather...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Parties not allowed.