- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
Nestled in the quaint village of Newton-by-the-Sea on the Northumberland coast, Doray House is a spacious holiday home sleeping up to 6 guests. The perfect base for families and groups of friends to enjoy a staycation in the North East, you’ll have full access to the property during your stay which also includes free on site parking, an enclosed paved garden with outdoor furniture, and a bright conservatory.
Doray House has a bright and welcoming open-plan living, kitchen and dining room. With a large beige corner sofa and a flat screen TV, it’s a great place to unwind with your loved ones after a busy day exploring the area.
Both modern and traditional in style, there is a fully equipped kitchen with handy appliances and cookware so you can prepare meals easily during your stay. Also sharing this space is the dining area which includes a generously sized wooden table and seating for up to eight as...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Free Parking: On-site
Washer In Home
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.