- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Guests
The spacious Apartment Alto apartment is the perfect place to stay if you want to enjoy everything that the wonderful town of Whitby has to offer. The apartment has one double bedroom and panoramic views over the Whitby rooftops. Apartment Alto is in the ideal location with easy access to the town centre, promenade and Whitby’s Blue Flag beach.
The open-plan living, kitchen and dining area at Apartment Alto makes for a spacious and convenient space for enjoying your time away from home. The space boasts a comfy leather sofa that is ideal for snuggling up with your loved one in the evening while watching popular shows on the flat-screen TV.
The kitchen is fitted with modern appliances, so you can whip up your favourite meals during your stay. Enjoy your food at the raised dining table where you’ll be able to see for miles out of the landscape window.
Apartment Alto’s bedroom is a...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Free Parking: Off-site
Washer In Home
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Parties not allowed.