Apartment 2 @ Easby Hall
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Sleeping up to four guests, Apartment 2 @ Easby Hall is a stylish apartment located in a quiet area of Scarborough. Just a short walk from the main attractions and town centre, you’ll be perfectly placed to enjoy a relaxed seaside escape. Whether you’re travelling with friends or family, Apartment 2 @ Easby Hall has everything you could need for a getaway on the North Yorkshire coast.
Apartment 2 @ Easby Hall has a bright and spacious open plan living and dining area. Featuring a comfortable corner sofa and a flat screen TV, it’s the perfect place to unwind after a busy day in Scarborough. Also sharing this space is the dining area which includes a round dining table and four turquoise dining chairs.
Fully equipped, the kitchen has everything you could need to prepare meals throughout your stay.
The master bedroom has a king size bed and premium bed linens so every care has been taken to...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Free Parking: On-site
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Parties not allowed.