Modern Holiday Beach Home in Blairgowrie
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
Once you open the door to our beach house, you will wished you booked longer.
Located moments to Blairgowrie Beach and cafes you can walk to the shops and come back and relax in front of the fire watch a movie and enjoy some down time.
There is a wonderful alfresco entertaining area with bbq plus a large tv for the big kids and the little ones can enjoy some down time in the comfy living room.
Perfect set up for the whole family or a small group of friends.
The house has all the mod cons, super fast internet and luxe linens
With a master king suite, walk in robe and ensuite at the front of the house, another seperate king room and double bedroom with seperate bathroom and toilet to accommodate six guests comfortably.
We love the big lounge in front of the gas fireplace after a long walk on the beach to chill.
Our fully equipped kitchen is perfect for cooking...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer On Property
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Ground Floor
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- HOUSE RULES:
- You agree to and have read and understood the Mornington Peninsulas Code of Conduct.
- No Parties or excessive noise levels after 9 pm. - Vacate premises & Loss of Bond will occur. Smoking inside the home. - A fee of $1250 will be charged and loss of bond
- Pets unless specified for the holiday house and the pet charges paid in advance $50 per animal. No Camping, caravans, or motor homes Fires within the property boundary. Moving or rearranging furniture. A set fee of $250 pls any extra charges for damages will apply
- You may be asked to vacate the premises terminating your stay if any of these policies are not followed.
- Guests staying in our home do so at their own risk. We will not incur any liability for any loss, damage to property, personal injury, or illness.
- You agree further to indemnify and to keep indemnified Super Hosts and, super Hosts contractors, against liability to any person arising under or in right of you in respect of any loss or damage arising out of or in consequence of your participation in the use of our home.