Le Dernier Chateau - Architect s Stone Villa Pool in Picturesque Les Baux-de-Provence 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 10 Guests
Le Dernier Château, built into the stunning rock hillside of Les Baux-de-Provence, is an incredible luxury Villa and an enchanting escape in a spectacularly unique setting, with panoramic views over the countryside. Offering both original stone and modern living spaces, the Villa’s captivating interior creates a dramatic and comfortable home for 6 to 10 guests.
The main house of Le Dernier Château features three bedrooms and three bathrooms with modern conveniences, including WiFi. Comfort and refinement reign throughout. With wood-beamed ceilings, characteristic stone walls, much of the house is like a modern day castle. A cavernous open style living area connects fireplace seating, dining area, and full kitchen. The bright and private office doubles as a comfortable reading area under a skylit ceiling.
Aside from the main home, there is an independent guest...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Baby Sitting: Available for additional fee
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.