La Maison d Uz s The Boutique Hotel a Favourite in the Heart of Provence
- 12 Bedrooms
- 0 Bathroom
- 24 Guests
Enter into a descreet and charming world, just a stroll from Uzès famous Place aux Herbes, and its famous provencal market and boutiques. Here is a new hotel in a 17th century architectural gem, where luxury, intimacy, and attention to detail are revered as an art. There are currently 9 Bedrooms and Suites, but next year there will be 15, spaced around a monumental stone stair-case that takes your breath away. Modernity blends joyously with history. The bedrooms in soft neutral colors create a luminous and comforting world where high coffered ceilings and elegant proportions combine with luxury bedding, and artistic features as such lighting and mirrors. Bathrooms are enormous, and beautifully furnished.
The Hotel’s Restaurant is called the "Table de’Uzes". It’s chef, the young and talented Oscar Garcia, has a refined and imaginative touch, as well as that all-important respect for the rich offerings of...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Air Conditioning: Central
Baby Sitting: Available for additional fee
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.