Rome an Aristocratic apartment in Historic Palace near the Piazza Navona
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 5 Guests
Savour a Roman interlude in a seventeenth century Historical Palazzo originally built by an aristocratic and Papal family and now carefully restored to its Renaissance glory. Timeless Rome is in a perfect location at the Piazza del Orologio, on a quiet and chic street in the historic centre. It is a nearby stroll to both the Piazza Navona and the wonderful Campo di Fiori, Rome’s famed Fruit and Vegetable market in the day (and open-air cocktail party by night). You will also find it an easy walk to Castello St.Angelo and St. Peter’s, the Pantheon, the Spanish Steps, Trastevere, the Colosseum and more. There is also a famous Italian language school, La Scuola Leonardo di Vinci in the Piazza del Orologio - if you are ambitious and want to study Italian while here.
This charming 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom apartment, sleeps up to 5. in two doubles and one single bedroom It offers high ceilings, original terracotta floors, ample...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Baby Sitting: Available for additional fee
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.