- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 10 Guests
On a private access road, high on the clifftops of Mt Martha, the 180-degree water views from Tingira Estate are spectacular - as stunning in storms and rain as in sparkling sunlight. From this unmatchable vantage point, watch cruise liners and freighters come and go through the heads, and on a clear day see straight across the bay to Portsea and over to the Bellarine Peninsula. Every night, the sunset will take your breath away – each one unique and magnificent.
Put everyday stresses out of mind as you relax on one of the big leather couches, or enjoy a drink on the wrap-around verandah, listening to the birdcalls and the lapping of the waves on the rocks below. Built from beautiful Western Australian limestone, Tingira Estate is an oasis of calm and beauty.
No comfort has been spared here, with linen bedding and plush towels, abundant toiletries and activities, and space to spread...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
No Pets Allowed
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.