Duck Pond Mancave #1439
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
You can relax in this well crafted cabin in between Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge in the Great Smoky Mountain area. Enjoy the creative juxtaposition of stained glass windows and antiques with modern décor and conveniences. A large walk in shower makes bath time a pleasure. The master bedroom has plenty of character with a Chevy truck bed and mechanic style dresser. Enjoy the outdoor fire pit, hot tub and sitting area or take a walk around the nearby duck pond.
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Air Conditioning: Central
Washer On Property
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- No smoking or vaping inside
- Check-in 4pm/Checkout 10am
- No loud music/No house parties
- Rental agreement to be signed
- Self check-in
- Firecodes enforced