Impressive 2Bedroom/2Bathroom Flat with FREE WIFI and Parking
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
Upton Road Watford Serviced Apartments is within the centre of Watford. It provides flexible accommodations ideal for those traveling to the city for work or vacation. Our apartment in this area is an impressive 2 bedroom/2 bathroom apartment that can accommodate up to 8 people. Our apartment features 4 single beds or 2 king size (zip link) beds plus 2 double sofa beds in the living room. A good choice for families and friends or for organizing accommodation for several people. Suitable also for hosting meetings or intimate dinner parties.
Our 2bedroom/ 2bathroom apartment features a two double bedroom with ensuite bathrooms, a spacious living and dining room area and an open-planned kitchen. In addition, the apartment has high-spec modern features, such as integrated appliances in the kitchen and a ceramic tiled floor with an underfloor heating feature.
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
Free Parking: On-site
Washer In Home
Dryer In Home
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- 1. Our house rule is very simple, please take care of the home as if it were your own and take care of the furniture as it is all brand new.
- 2. No loud noise please. This property does not accommodate hen, stag or similar parties.
- 3. Absolutely no smoking inside the house of any kind, otherwise a strict £500 fine will be applied. You are welcome to smoke out front or back.
- 4. What you do in your personal time is entirely up to you, but when staying at our place we have a strict no drug use policy. This is just the law… not so much one of our rules.
- 5. To keep our costs down (and pass those savings on to our guests) we kindly ask that you switch off lights and heating when it’s not in use or leaving the house. Mother nature will thank you too.
- 6. We understand that accidents happen. But we do ask that you please let us know when they do. Chances are we can fix them as effortlessly as possible which also means better chances of having your full security deposit returned too.
- 7. Whilst we do a thorough professional clean between each guest stay, we kindly ask that prior to leaving, you clean and put away any dishes or kitchenware used in the kitchen sink and put any dirty towels in the bath tub.