- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Located in the pretty town of Morpeth, Crawford House is a charming holiday home suitable for up to four guests. Just a short walk from the centre of town and many of Northumberland’s other popular destinations such as Alnmouth and Alnwick, you’ll be perfectly placed to enjoy the beautiful area. The property boasts a spacious living and dining area, a fully-equipped kitchen, two bedrooms, a family bathroom and a south facing garden with outdoor furniture.
Begin in the living area and you’ll find a welcoming space with two comfortable sofas. There is also a wall mounted flat screen TV so you can enjoy a cosy night in with your loved ones, and during the day time open up the french doors and let the fresh air drift into the room. Also sharing this space is the dining area which offers seating for all guests.
The french doors open out onto the large south facing garden which boasts outdoor seating,...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Free Parking: On-site
Washer In Home
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Parties not allowed.