- 6 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- 12 Guests
Villa Europa is truly one-of-a-kind, it’s clifftop position gives it breathtaking views, while its closeness to the popular coastal resort of Agia Pelagia makes it a fantastic choice for families.
The villa has been designed in a unique-style, influenced by the caldera architecture of clasically famous Greek Islands, such as Santorini and Mykonos, the blue dome over the top helps to evoke feelings of Greek island life. Inside, the island theme continues and when combined with the elegant furnishings, a luxurious yet relaxed feel is created. On the ground floor are two of the bedrooms, each furnished in contemporary-style and boasting private bathrooms. Heading upstairs, in order to make the most of the views, guests will find the main living accommodation comprising of a sitting room with plush corner sofas, as well as an open plan kitchen and dining room, with all the necessary amenities a budding chef could possibly need! ...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Kids welcome. Smoking not allowed.