- 5 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- 10 Guests
Nestled in the heart of the breath-taking Minho region of northern Portugal, Villa Enia is a charming, lovingly restored 17th-century farmhouse perfect for groups of family or friends looking for a rural retreat.
As you enter the home, you are welcomed with an embrace from the spacious living room. This is indeed the heart of the house, with a cosy seating area and direct access to the delightful garden beyond – throw open the doors and allow the fresh air to breathe life into the room as you enjoy a glass of wine or some local snacks over a good conversation.
The dining area, at the far end of the room, even has an open fireplace, ensuring that you can enjoy a refreshing and enjoyable meal at the dining table on the colder nights, with only the sounds of the crackling fire and the gentle scent of smouldering firewood.
A second, more casual living room also has an open fireplace by the TV so you can...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Tennis Court: Private
Washer In Home
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Kids welcome. Smoking not allowed.