3BR-Heart of Newport-Mins to Airport-Middletown
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
Enjoy Rhode Island in this cozy modern home located in Middletown. With new appliances, tons of natural light, and just enough space to spread out. This home is ideal for short or long stays offering a great hub close to the airport as well as to all things Rhode Island. This home has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. It’s only a short 5 min Uber to downtown Newport! Come enjoy this quaint cottage nestled in this historic port town.
• 55" 4k TV in living room
• KING size bed in master with On-suite with 4k tv
• Queen size bed in bedrooms 2 & 3
• Three full baths one with a tub/shower combo
• Dedicated workspace
• Fully equipped + stocked chef’s kitchen
• Extremely safe neighborhood
• Parking for 2 provided
• 250 MBPS Wifi
• 5 min to downtown
• 30 mile drive to/from PVD Airport
• 10 min bike ride to downtown Newport
To abide by all legal requirements...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SHORT TERM RENTAL AGREEMENT
- 1. The Parties
- This agreement made this Date of reservation between Renter [name of tenant] Hereinafter referred to as “Tenant”, and host [name of landlord] of Hereinafter referred to as “Landlord”.
- 2. The Property
- Property Location: Stated in your reservation
- 3. Period and Guests
- Total people in renting party consists of the total listed on your reservation, and not to exceed that number or pay a fee of $50 per person per night.
- 4. Rental Amount
- Total rental amount for the period is based on reservation details
- 5. Fees, Taxes, and Deposit
- base on reservation and quote
- 6. Termination
- The Landlord has the right to inspect the premises with prior notice as stated with the applicable State laws. Should the Tenant violate any of the terms of this agreement, the rental period shall be terminated immediately in accordance with State law. The Tenants waive all rights to process if they fail to vacate the premises upon termination of the rental period. The Tenants shall vacate the premises at the expiration time and date of this agreement.
- 7. Phone Calls
- Long distance phone calls shall be billed to the Tenant and deducted from their Security Deposit at the end of the rental period.
- 8. Maintenance and Repairs
- The Tenants shall maintain the premises in a good, clean, and ready to rent condition, and use the premises only in a careful and lawful manner. The tenants shall leave the premises in a ready to rent condition at the expiration of the rental agreement, defined by the Landlord as being immediately habitable by the next tenants. Tenants shall pay for maintenance and repairs should the premises be left in a lesser condition. The tenants agree that the Landlord shall deduct costs of said services from the security deposit prior to refund if tenants cause damage to the premises or its furnishings.
- 9. Trash
- The Tenants shall dispose of all waste material generated during the rental period in the designated areas
- 10. No Pets unless with prior authorization in writing
- 11. Subletting
- The Tenant shall not have the right to sublet the property.
- 12. Quiet Enjoyment
- The Tenants shall behave in a civilized manner and shall be good neighbors respecting the rights of the surrounding property owners. The Tenants shall not create noise or disturbances likely to disturb or annoy the surrounding property owners. Creating a disturbance of the above nature shall be grounds for immediate termination of this agreement and Tenants shall then immediately vacate the premises. Quiet hour starts at 10PM where outdoor noise should be kept to a minimum.
- 13. Smoking
- Smoking is not allowed inside the home.
- 14. Essentials
- Landlord shall provide the following to the Tenant:
- towels, linens, cups, knives, forks, spoons, dishes, etc.
- 15. Landlord’s Liability
- The Tenants and Tenants' Guests shall hereby indemnify and hold harmless the Landlord against any and all claims of personal injury or property damage or loss arising from use of the premises regardless of the nature of the accident, injury or loss. Tenants expressly recognize that any insurance for property damage or loss which the Landlord may maintain on the property does not cover the personal property of Tenants, and that Tenants should purchase their own insurance for Tenants and Guests if such coverage is desired.
- 16. Rental Deposit
- Amount is fully refundable up to $500 prior to the beginning of the rental period. After said period prior to the rental start date the Landlord shall have the right to retain the initial Rental Deposit at the Landlord's discretion.
- 17. Attorney’s Fees
- Tenants agree to pay all reasonable costs, attorney's fees and expenses that shall be made or incurred by Landlord enforcing this agreement.
- 18. Use of Property
- Tenants expressly acknowledge and agree that this Agreement is for transient occupancy of the Property, and that Tenants do not intend to make the property a residence or household.
- 19. Shortened Stays and Conditions
- There shall be no refunds of rents due to shortened stays or ruined expectations because of weather conditions.
- 20. Showings
- If the property should go on the MARKET FOR SALE, it may be shown to qualified buyers during the Tenant’s stay. Every effort will be made to schedule the showing at a convenient time and not interrupt the Tenant’s term. Tenant shall allow reasonable viewings of the home between 9 am and 8 PM whether they may be present or not.
- 21. Firearms
- Only legally owned and permitted firearms shall be allowed on the premises according to State and local laws.
- 22. Fireworks
- Tenant agrees that Fireworks and other hazardous materials shall not be used in or around the property.
- 23. Illegal Use
- Tenant shall use the property for legal purposes only and other use, such as but not limited to, illegal drug use, abuse of any person, harboring fugitives, etc. shall cause termination of this agreement with no refund of rents or deposits.
- 24. Fire Alarms
- If the property has fire alarms the Tenant must notify the Landlord without delay if a fire alarm “chirps” or has a low battery condition.
- 25. Possessions
- Valuable items left behind by tenant will be held for the tenant and every reasonable effort will be made to contact the tenant for return. If items are not claimed for longer than 6 months they shall become the property of the Landlord. The Landlord shall not be held liable for condition of said items.
- 26. Cable TV
- Cable TV is not provided and service level has been chosen by the Landlord. No refund of rents shall be given for outages, content, lack of content, or personal preferences with regard to cable TV service.
- 27. Internet
- High speed wireless internet is provided as a convience only and is not integral to the agreement. No refund of rents shall be given for outages, content, lack of content, speed, access problems, lack of knowledge of use, or personal preferences with regard to internet service.
- House rules:
- - No smoking of any kind on the premises (may result in a $600 fee for remediation)
- - No disturbance, especially noise past 10 pm -9AM
- - No parties, events, birthdays, bachelor or bachelorette stays
- - Do not have more guest than stated in your reservation (additional $50 per guest per night fee will apply)
- - No video productions
- - We are not responsible or liable for any accidents, injuries or illness that occur while on the premises.
- - We are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables during your stay.
- - We cannot be responsible for any items left behind. There will be a handling & shipping fee for returning requested items to you.
- - If you open it, close it; if you borrow it, return it; if you turn it on, turn it off; if you break it, fix it; if you use it, take care of it; if you make a mess, clean it up; if you move it, put it back
- - All guests must have traveler insurance on their own for the duration of their stay.
- Breaking any of the above rule can result in an immediate eviction and fines for damages caused.