Waikoloa Beach Villas I 1
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
An exceptional stay awaits you at this tranquil vacation home in the very convenient Waikoloa Beach Villas gated community! Located across the street from the Queens Marketplace shops and a short stroll to Anaehoomalu beach A Bay this endunit townhome is surrounded by lush tropical scenery and has two large private lanais, a builtin grill, and commanding views of the golf course. Inside the house, youll find tile floors, an open floor plan, and a second entertainment area in the upstairs loft, perfect for unwinding after a day out. In the evening, enjoy the resorts amenities including two pools and two spas, and then head back in to fall asleep soundly in your comfortable bed in one of the four sleeping areas. This rental has everything for your perfect big island getaway.
The private primary suite features a king bed and an attached private balcony overlooking the Waikoloa golf course. Its the perfect spot for your morning...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Fitness Center: Community
Washer On Property
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Wheelchair Access
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- By booking this reservation, you agree to the additional policies, terms, and conditions below.
- UNIT SPECIFIC TERMS
- Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 21 years of age to book. Guests under 21 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
- No dogs are welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Property Manager approval.
- The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed in your reservation.
- All guests shall abide by Property Managers good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- If early checkin is available for your reservation, you will be notified by 9 a.m. on the morning of your arrival by email. Late checkout is offered whenever possible for a small fee.
- No smoking of any kind is permitted anywhere on the premises.
- No commercial photography or filming is permitted on the property. Tents or other structures may not be erected.
- Renter is liable for any damage to the property and agrees to accept charges to the card on file should damage occur during occupancy.
- Permit ID TMK36981457
- Tax ID TA204587161601
- Due to local laws, regulations, or Homeowner Association rules, guests may be required to agree to additional terms of service. A signed paper contract is required to be completed and returned to Property Manager.
- Property Specific terms
- DAMAGE WAIVER
- The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a damage waiver fee USD with the following costs, plus tax if applicable
- 02 bedrooms 49 for stays less than 4 nights, 14.50 per night for stays of 4 nights
- 3 bedrooms 69 for stays less than 4 nights, 21.50 per night for stays of 4 nights
- 4 bedrooms 89 for stays less than 4 nights, 26 per night for stays of 4 nights
- 5 bedrooms 109 for stays less than 4 nights, 32.25 per night for stays of 4 nights
- 6 bedrooms 119 for stays less than 4 nights, 34.75 per night for stays of 4 nights
- 7 bedrooms 139 for stays less than 4 nights, 41 per night for stays of 4 nights
- 8 bedrooms 159 for stays less than 4 nights, 46 per night for stays of 4 nights
- A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer if permitted.
- The Damage Waiver covers you for up to 2,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents such as furniture, fixtures, and appliances as long as you report the incident to Property Manager prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
- How to Report Damage
- Please report accidental damage as soon as it occurs so we can assess and minimize the extent of the damages.
- Damage Waiver Additional Terms and Conditions
- The Damage Waiver only covers damage that occurs during the authorized rental period and that Renter or an authorized guest reports PRIOR TO CHECK OUT.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover intentional damage or damage caused by smoking, pets or other animals brought onto the Property, or criminal activity.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover damage to any structure other than the Property covered by your confirmed, nonfraudulent reservation.
- Renter is responsible for any accidental damage that exceeds 2,000. Damages for covered claims in excess of 2,000 or for uncovered claims will be charged to the Renters credit card.
- The Damage Waiver program is provided and administered by Property Manager and is not an insurance policy. The Damage Waiver does not provide liability coverage and does not cover vehicles or guest personal items.
- This property is managed by Property Manager Vacation Rentals of Hawaii LLC.
- This Agreement is between you and Property Manager Vacation Rentals of Hawaii LLC, acting for itself and for the Owner. This Agreement shall be governed by the law of the State of Hawaii, U.S.A, without regard to its conflict of laws provisions, and both parties consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the state and federal courts of Maui County, Hawaii, U.S.A.