Sherwood Lake Escape
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- 7 Guests
Take in sweeping lake views, fresh air, and quality time with loved ones at this welcoming log cabin! Set back away from it all, this will be the perfect place to relax after launching the provided kayaks and paddleboards out onto the lake or exploring the town. When you feel like swimming or getting your tan on, make your way across the street to the public beach on Lake Camelot, just steps from your front door. And, as nights come to a close, the firepit in the backyard will be just the place to tell stories, sip a favorite beverage, and stargaze!
Inside, this gem has all of the classic touches of a woodsy cabin while still offering the modern comforts needed for a memorable stay. A living area can be found on both floors, complete with smart TVs for streaming favorite shows and plush furnishings. Upstairs, the groups chef will have no trouble preparing anything from a tasty snack to a gourmet meal using stainless steel...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer On Property
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- By booking this reservation, you agree to the additional policies, terms, and conditions below.
- UNIT SPECIFIC TERMS
- Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 21 years of age to book. Guests under 21 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
- 2 dogs are welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Property Manager approval.
- The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed in your reservation.
- All guests shall abide by Property Managers good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- If early checkin is available for your reservation, you will be notified by 9 a.m. on the morning of your arrival by email. Late checkout is offered whenever possible for a small fee.
- No smoking of any kind is permitted anywhere on the premises.
- No commercial photography or filming is permitted on the property. Tents or other structures may not be erected.
- Renter is liable for any damage to the property and agrees to accept charges to the card on file should damage occur during occupancy.
- Due to local laws, regulations, or Homeowner Association rules, guests may be required to agree to additional terms of service. A signed paper contract is required to be completed and returned to Property Manager.
- Property Specific terms
- This Agreement is between you and Property Manager Wisconsin LLC, acting for itself and for the Owner.
- Pet Rules
- No pets in beds or on furniture
- Clean up dog poop in the yard
- Kennel your pet if you leave the home
- Pets must stay on this property or must be leashed. Do not let pets go into the neighbors yards.