- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
Located at the heart of the Peneda-Gerês National Park and with breathtaking views of the Cávado River and majestic Caniçada Dam, Villa Agarb is a stylish and refined holiday home in this unforgettable area of northern Portugal.
Part of a private condominium of around four hectares and surrounded by protected national park land, the villa has use of the communal facilities including large swimming pool and lawns, in addition to having its own private pool and walled garden.
The rooms to the ground floor provide plenty of flexible space and some stunning views. The open plan living/dining area is extensive, featuring two sofas and two comfortable armchairs. A charming fireplace and a large television act as the focal point for this family-friendly space, with a DVD player and selection of DVDs for multiple entertainment options. The dining area features a modern table made from glass and stone and seating for up to...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Kids welcome. Smoking not allowed.