The Residence 3 bedroomed villa
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
The Residence 3 is a luxury, three-bedroom villa in Elounda. This idyllic spot in Crete is backed by tree-dotted mountains and overlooks secluded Mirabella Bay, whose soft sands are lapped by turquoise waters. Set in the hillside, the villa holds a prime place looking out to the Venetian Castle on the island of Spinalonga – the setting for the bestselling novel ‘The Island’ – and the Aegean below.
Sleek and minimalist are the buzzwords at this family-friendly retreat. The villa’s decorated in calming earthy hues features hand-picked local art and hand-crafted wooden furniture and takes its style cues from Greece, Carpath and Syria. Large windows and doors throughout let you make the most of those sweeping sea views. Air conditioning comes as standard – perfect for when you need some reprieve from the sun – and there’s plenty of seating options for the whole family.
The Residence three bedroomed villa combines...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Tennis Court: Private
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Kids welcome. Smoking not allowed.