- 5 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
Quercus House boasts a rural and peaceful location near the village of Muda, in the Comporta area of Portugal, ideal for active families and perfect for large group stays.
With a distinct and eye-catching design, the home has been constructed using traditional and eco-friendly building techniques. Examples of the materials used surround the property, as Quercus House is delightfully nestled in between pine and oak trees that are spread across 8.5 hectares.
Inside Quercus House, subtle nods to the quiet Portuguese beauty spot of Comporta can be found throughout the home. Neutral decor gives the house a fresh and welcoming feel, with the use of natural textures blending Quercus House seamlessly with its surroundings.
The home sleeps up to eight guests across five bedrooms and has six bathrooms too. Every room and bedroom opens out onto the gorgeous garden, allowing the Comporta sunshine to flood in and...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Kids welcome. Smoking not allowed.