Painswick Hill House
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- 14 Guests
Painswick Hill House holds a fabulously tranquil location nestled amongst beautiful Cotswold hills, it makes the perfect base for those seeking a relaxing stay in the heart of one of the most special areas in the UK. The Georgian country house is positioned on a hillside overlooking Painswick, a quaint market town which is considered by many to be the “Queen of the Cotswolds”.
The house has been recently modernised and today seamlessly blends its original Georgian charm and character with updated, contemporary interiors and all the amenities guests could possibly need for a wonderful stay. Painswick Hill House can comfortably accommodate up to fourteen guests across five plush bedrooms, two double rooms, two triple rooms and a family room with both a double bed and bunk beds. The triple rooms can either be set up with a double bed and additional single or with three single beds making them ideal family rooms or simply a...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer In Home
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Kids welcome. Smoking not allowed.