Le Pavillon D’Or
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
Le Pavillon D’Or is a unique and wonderful apartment in a glorious Château, located in a small Dordogne village surrounded by vineyards.
The village Château was originally built in the 16th Century yet in the mid-1800s it was unusually split into five apartments, each now owned by separate residents. Le Pavillon D’Or commands the right-wing of the Château and has been lovingly restored whilst retaining so much of its original character with four metre high ceilings, exposed beams and wood panelling in the elegant salon adorned with rich tapestries, rugs and stunning Baccarat crystal chandeliers. Doors lead through to the refined dining room with antique mirrors, which contrasting effortlessly with the modern kitchen; the ideal place to cook your candle-lit feast. Antique lace covers the tall French windows that open either side to the garden and courtyard, allowing sun to stream through your home.
On the first...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer In Home
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Kids welcome. Smoking not allowed.