- 5 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- 10 Guests
Situated within the rolling countryside of the Minho region and with stunning vistas of the surrounding area, Casa Coura is a stylish villa with luxury features and a sleek finish throughout.
Beautifully renovated to an exceptional standard, Casa Coura has maintained much of its character and charm for a warm, family-friendly atmosphere. High-quality furnishings and rooms that complement each other with a harmonious design create a villa that’s as impressive as the views it commands.
On the ground floor is a spacious open plan living area that’s perfect for relaxing, dining and socialising. Two comfortable sofas are the main feature of the room and are ideal for sitting back and watching a film on the flat screen television. Behind this space is the kitchen/dining area that includes a large wooden dining table and chairs that can accommodate up to 10 people.
A contemporary fireplace provides an...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Smoking not allowed.