- 4 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- 10 Guests
Casa Benagaia is a picture-perfect traditional villa located in the quiet Portuguese countryside. On arrival, you’ll be wowed by the traditional quaintness of the villa and its green leafy borders. Access to the villa is via a private security gate with a decent-sized driveway that can easily fit several vehicles.
Inside, Casa Benagaia is decorated with traditional Portuguese simplicity making it the perfect place for a cosy family break in the sun. Your communal space is open plan and airy, kept cool by clean tiled flooring throughout, with a large L-shaped sofa that faces the home’s TV forming the lounge. A full-sized billiards table sits behind the lounge space before moving into a simple dining area.
Separate to the living area is a fully-equipped kitchen for your use throughout your stay. Your kitchen contains all the modern conveniences you would expect, making it easy to cater for groups of any size.
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer In Home
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Kids welcome. Smoking not allowed.