Belsay Coach House
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Belsay Coach House holds a brilliant location within the Belsay Tower Estate, set within tranquil surroundings and beautifully-kept gardens, it makes the perfect bolthole for those in search of a truly relaxing break. While guests will feel a million miles away from any hustle and bustle, there are a huge variety of excellent attractions and amenities within easy reaching distance, including the wonderful Northumberland coastline and the lively city of Newcastle-upon-Tyne.
The Grade-I listed courtyard coach house, originally built back when Morgan carriage horses were first bred at the Estate, can comfortably accommodate up to four guests across its two beautifully-appointed bedrooms. On the ground floor is the cosy living accommodation, being open-plan it comprises of a sitting and dining area as well as a kitchenette which comes complete with all the tools you could possibly need. On the ground floor is the first of the...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer In Home
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Kids welcome. Smoking not allowed.