The BEST Wedding Spot! 2 pools, gym, beachfront & MUCH MORE!
- 9 Bedrooms
- 10 Bathrooms
- 26 Guests
In the upper echelon of luxury villas on St. Thomas, One Perfect Day is located in Peterborg, St. Thomas’ most exclusive neighborhood. Just a few steps down to Little Magen’s Beach and your toes will be in the sand (and less than 1 mile from the world-famous Magen’s Bay Beach too!).
Welcome to beachfront luxury on a grand scale!
One Perfect Day features nine bedrooms, with nine en-suite baths, and two half baths. Enjoy beach access, two pools, a game room with a pool table/table tennis, a beach bar with retractable awnings, two barbecue grills (one on the main level, and one at the beach bar), a centralized gazebo/sitting area, and gated entry. Two of the 9 bedrooms have adjoining rooms containing 4 bunk beds each - for a total guest capacity of 26!
This fully air-conditioned villa is spacious enough to accommodate all guests comfortably, yet expansive enough to provide seclusion and privacy if you’d rather...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Fitness Center: Community
Fitness Center: Private
Outdoor Furniture: Sun Loungers
Air Conditioning: Central
Washer On Property
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Dryer On Property
Outdoor Dining Area
Daily Housekeeping: Included
Bartender: On request
Onsite Staff: Included
Onsite Staff: Available for additional fee
Chef Services: Available on request
Chef Services: Included
Baby Sitting: Available for additional fee
Valet Parking: On request
Grocery Shopping Service: Available on request
Butler: Available on request
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Wide hallway clearance
- Wheelchair Access
- Ground Floor
- Wide home doorway
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- 1. Weddings and events welcome, but need written confirmation from owner/manager.
- 2. No Smoking
- 3. Enjoy yourself!