- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 5 Guests
In the heart of the Haut Vaucluse, you will find this welcoming, modern holiday home with a beautiful courtyard adjacent to a large Provençal country house.
Here you have access to a lovely private pool with paddling pool and a beautiful covered terrace. The bright and comfortable interior is decorated in neo-Provençal style and offers a cosy atmosphere. In the well-equipped kitchen, you can enjoy culinary delights together with family or friends at the dining table. On the open terrace, you can enjoy a leisurely breakfast at the table or end the day with a glass of wine and grilled food.
Haut Vaucluse is dominated by the majestic Mont Ventoux. It lies between the charming Dentelles de Montmirail, a climbing area, and the famous tourist route of high altitude villages and AOC wines of the Côtes du Rhône. Nearby are the beautiful castle of Le Barroux, the ancient town of Vaison la romaine, the charming town of...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.