Stunning 2 Bed Cotswold Cottage Winchcombe
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
This recently refurbed 2 bedroom Cotswold Cottage is set in one of the most sought after Cotswold Villages, Winchcombe. Its set behind the High St where there are many wonderful shops, restaurants and country pubs all but a few steps away.
The cottage is 17th Century and has recently been renovated to a very high standard. Furnished with decorative antiques through out.
It has a small courtyard garden area where you can sit and relax.
The village is famous for Sudley Castle and its gardens, as well as many fabulous walks, as well as the best walk in The Cotswolds, The Cotswold Way without needing to get in your car and drive.
Conveniently situated only a short distance from many other Cotswold villages such as Broadway and Snowshill and just 6 miles from the regency town of Cheltenham.
We will always leave you a starter pack which includes: Wine, Cotswold Biscuits, Milk, dish washer tabs, washing machine...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- 1. Please take note of check out times as our housekeepers will need toenter the cottage to prepare for future guests. The housekeepers willarrive 10.00am on your check out day. Check in time is 16.002. Close and lock all windows /doors when you leave the cottage.3. Strictly no smoking or vaping.4. Strictly no candles allowed.5. No shoes whatsoever to be worn upstairs.6. Please do not rearrange the furniture or accessories.7. Always use the extractor fans in both kitchen and bathrooms.8. Always use placemats/coasters on any furniture.9. Please use chopping boards/hotpads and do not place anythingdirectly on the granite worktops.10. Please wipe up any spillages immediately.11. Do not put any food particles down the sink.12. Do not put any sanitary items, baby wipes or makeup wipesdown the toilets.13. Do not remove towels, linen or other items from the premisesPLEASE BE AWARE ANY DAMAGES ORMISSING ITEMS WILL NEED TO BE CHARGED FOR.Thank you for your help in keeping our cottage in the high standard it is.Many thanksDavid & Vicki