1400 Cottage An enchanting unique stay
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 3 Guests
Step back in time with a stay at this enchanting cottage in the town centre of Henley-On-Thames a stone throw away from the river Thames. A Grade II-listed Tudor property that’s brimming with charm and character, it’s perfect for couples or a small family wanting a quirky escape which is full of history.
During the winter, relax in the living room beneath those old wooden beams, in the summer take a stroll through the quaint streets and along the river Thames. Downstairs there is a well-equipped kitchen, basement area for laundry facilities and a charming lounge. Upstairs the main bedroom has a king sized bed and a view right over the picturesque street below. The second bedroom has a single bed, clothes hanging space and chest drawers. The location is hard to beat in the heart of bustling picturesque market town with a teddy bear shop, independent boutiques, an antique shop and quaint pubs, all within walking distance of...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- • No events or parties
- • Quiet hours from 11pm to 8am
- • No smoking inside the property
- • No unauthorised visitors to the property
- • Only the guests listed on the booking form are allowed inside the property
- • Sorry no pets
- • All names of the guests staying must be provided upon booking