Stylish Apartment in the Iconic Heritage Building
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Guests
Class and tradition meet style at this Heritage building 1-bedroom apartment; the perfect base for a business, leisure or ’bleisure’ trip in the heart of Auckland City. Conveniently located and with access to the iconic Heritage building rooftop and its sweeping views as well as to a variety of facilities, pleasure seekers are spoilt for choice at this unique apartment. Stylishly renovated and set-up with tasteful décor, comfort is guaranteed when it’s time to unwind after a busy day.
The apartment is conveniently laid out with a renovated kitchenette that seamlessly combines with the elegant living - dining area, a comfortable bedroom and a generous bathroom equipped with shower and bathtub. The bedroom is perfectly set-up with the highest quality bed and bedding for a night of restful sleep and includes a workspace in case you need to do some remote work. The living area is presented with sophisticated...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Dryer In Home
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Parties not allowed.