Periwinkle Cottage, Aldeburgh
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Periwinkle Cottage is located in a prime position at the south end of Aldeburgh high street within easy reach of the shops, yacht club, beach and marshes, this beautifully renovated fisherman’s cottage is perfect for a seaside holiday or romantic getaway at any time of the year.
Interiors are tastefully furnished and decorated with a palette of calming colours and subtle coastal accessories to compliment the period features, including the open fire to keep you cosy on cooler nights.
Effectively open plan between the living room, dining room and kitchen with door openings between each and a step down. Behind the kitchen is a small hall with a door to the garden and door to the bathroom. There’s hard flooring throughout the ground floor.
Accessed through a stable door from the high street pavement, this stylish room is well furnished for relaxing in...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Washer In Home
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Parties not allowed.