- 12 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- 22 Guests
As part of our Luxury Collection, this house offers an extra degree of luxury in the form of, for example, extra space and comfort, interior design or styling, architecture, facilities or experiences.
Life on the farm belongs to a past experience, but here in Suvignano it is still possible! The property covers 700 hectares and includes 15 estates, it breeds the local Cinta Senese domestic pig and sheep that graze in the meadows surrounding the house. The charm of the house, the pool and the park can be an unforgettable setting for a wedding in Italy. The spacious rooms of the house and the location are combined in a perfect union of relaxing holidays and visits in the surrounding area: Siena, the Val d’ Orcia (Pienza), Mount Amiata. And why not have a taste of Etruscan history? In Murlo, which is only 4 km from here, there are interesting excavations to visit. If you wish to know the famous Brunello, then enjoy an...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Washer In Home
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.