The Glass House Villa, Champagne ridge, Kajiado, Nairobi
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
Only an hours’ drive from Nairobi, the house is situated right on the cliff. Stylish furniture and thoughtfully curated designs to make you feel at home.
The perfect place for families, work trips or friends who want to enjoy the plain. Enjoy sipping a glass of wine overlooking the sunset and mountain views from the multiple verandas of this property, or while soaking into one of the design bathtubs.
Along with all the luxurious feels, you will be able to unwind and connect to nature surroundings.
The space comprises of:
- Wide entrance leading to the lobby area
- A modern living area with a well-lit fireplace right next to the lobby area
- An outdoor living space that captures the immaculate views that the Great Rift-Valley
has to offer.
- An 8-seater dining area with amazing fittings
- An open-plan kitchen located right next to the dining area. Also, it has an...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Free Parking: On-site
Outdoor Dining Area
Daily Housekeeping: Included
Onsite Staff: Included
Chef Services: Available on request
Chef Services: Available for additional fee
Grocery Shopping Service: Available on additional fee
Grocery Shopping Service: Available on request
Daily Housekeeping: Available for additional fee
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Wide hallway clearance
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Our goal is to ensure we provide a curated stay specially for you.
- To make your stay even more memorable, we would truly appreciate you to review and observe our house rules. Kindly note that failure to adhere to the rules may result in deductions from the security deposit or additional penalties.
- Thank you in advance and we truly appreciate your cooperation!
- - There is a no shoe policy inside all the apartments.
- - Please do not rearrange the furniture in the apartment.
- - For any breakages/damages, please do report them to us in a reasonably timely manner to allow us to arrange for replacement or repair of the item.
- - Damages exceeding the security deposit amount must be paid by guests.
- - Please be respectful of other residents. Keep noise levels at a minimum level.
- - Any unpaid guests arriving to stay with the group booked will be politely asked to leave the premises WITHIN the HOUR or so, unless approved by
- - Yourhost and after confirmation of supplement payment of $50 per person.
- - We do not allow any parties or events, though if you would like to host a few friends or family, you are very welcome to notify us ahead of time for approval.
- - Visitors are welcome but must depart by 7 - 8pm, otherwise this will constitute a supplement stay.
- - Any visitor after 8pm will be billed as an extra guest and will not be allowed to check-in until payment has been received and confirmed.
- - If guests are found to have had a party without host permission which results in extra cleaning, guests will be responsible for extra cleaning charges and in the unfortunate event of the disruptions alerting neighbors, guests will be asked to vacate the property without any further notice. A penalty fee of 500$ will be imposed ahead of the check out.
- - A disturbance fee of $100 will be charged to guests that cause any mayhem in the apartment that will lead to any escalation to security authorities.
- - No unregistered guests allowed. If there is a guest visiting, please make sure to send copies of visitors ID and name on the WhatsApp group for security reasons and visitors need to leave their identification card at the gate prior to coming in.
- - The complex has a zero drug policy. Do not engage in any illegal activities anywhere on the property.
- - Smoking is not allowed anywhere inside the apartment. Breaking this rule will result in a $500 fine. You may use the common area on the rooftop and make sure to discard cigarette butts in the ashtray provided in the event room.
- - We love pets however we have a no pet policy.
- - Kindly turn off the lights, check all water taps are secured and any electronics are switched off when you leave the house. Don’t forget to close the windows and lock the door when leaving the property.
- - Guests are responsible for the safety of their own belongings and the behavior of their children whilst at the property. The guest is advised to deposit any valuables in the safe if provided.
- - Guest’s belongings must be removed from the Property on the date of departure. All lost property will be kept by us for a maximum of one month from the date of discovery, and thereafter will be discarded.
- - Photoshoots are not allowed in public areas for privacy reasons.
- - Guests will be responsible for the conduct of their visitors. Please make sure they are aware of the above house rules.
- We wish you a wonderful stay ahead.