4 Total Bedrooms at Upscale Beachfront Resort
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 12 Guests
This phenomenal four-bedroom offering brings together a stunning 3br oceanfront suite and one of the largest 1br floor plans offered at the Honua Kai resort to provide a total sleeping capacity of up to 12 people. Perfect for any large group or family, this premiere pairing allows guests to enjoy the space of a large luxury home without sacrificing any of the advantages of resort living.
Situated in the closest stack to the ocean in the entire Konea Tower, Konea 350 boasts magnificent year-round sunsets over the blue Pacific and Maui’s neighboring islands, Lanai and Molokai, from its impressive 600 sq ft wraparound balcony. In addition to its breathtaking oceanfront views, its particular location affords a calming distance from the hustle and bustle of Duke’s Restaurant, providing unmatched solitude and relaxation.
Located directly next door, in the closest one-bedroom column to the ocean at the entire resort,...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Fitness Center: Community
No Pets Allowed
Outdoor Furniture: Sun Loungers
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Outdoor Dining Area
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Disabled parking Spot
- Wide hallway clearance
- Wheelchair Access
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- As an introduction to the house rules, please note that in most cases “common sense” applies with respect for your safety and consideration for our future guests as well as our neighbors in the community.
- SMOKING: Smoking is allowed in designated area only. Smoking inside the suite or on the Lanai is ABSOULTELY FORBIDDEN. A fine of $500.00 will be assessed for smoking inside the suite. Any property damaged by burns will also be replaced at your expense.
- MUSIC & ENTERTAINMENT: Please be considerate of our neighbors. No loud music at anytime, and no parties, music, swimming pool games, noise, etc. during Quiet time - between 8:00 pm and 8:00 am.
- PARKING: A parking fee of $15/day will be included in your reservation balance.
- FURNITURE: We ask that you do not sit on the furniture with bare skin and suntan oils. These products can stain the fabric. Please use the beach towels provided.
- SWIMMING POOL & SPA: No glass is permitted poolside. Acrylic glasses are provided for your use. Please note that all tiled lanais and the pool areas are slippery when wet or if your feet are wet. Please be careful. No running, no diving, no horseplay. Parents and/or guardians are responsible for their children.
- PEST CONTROL: This Property is subject to routine pest control that may correspond to a guest reservation. Best efforts will be made to communicate that service to guests, which can take place 24 hours after notice.