- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
As part of our Luxury Collection, this house offers an extra degree of luxury in the form of, for example, extra space and comfort, interior design or styling, architecture, facilities or experiences.
This beautiful, detached stone holiday cottage, has been renovated with care and attention to detail, with 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms it also has the added benefit of a private swimming pool and bathing area plus a natural swimming pond. The home lies in the charming, spacious grounds of the discreet English owner’s home. Its elevated position offers stunning views across the wooded valley to the medieval riverside market town of Montignac. Decorated and furnished to a very high standard, its modern features blend perfectly with traditional beams, fireplace and stone walls.
It lies in a sought after location, close to Sarlat, the Lascaux caves and beautiful Château de Losse.
The Perigord Noir region,...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.