Apartment 3 @ Queens Court
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Guests
Located on the North Yorkshire coast in the seaside town of Scarborough, Apartment 3 @ Queens Court is a welcoming, recently refurbished third-floor apartment sleeping two guests. With sandy beaches, restaurants serving the freshest catch of the day and plenty of attractions, it’s no surprise Scarborough has been welcoming guests for years. Whether you’re travelling for a couples escape or a solo adventure, Apartment 3 @ Queens Court has everything you could need for a self-catering stay on the coast.
Apartment 3 @ Queens Court has an open plan kitchen and living area. With a comfortable grey sofa and a TV, it’s the perfect place to relax on an evening. Fully equipped, the kitchen has everything you could need to prepare meals easily. A sofa bed can also be made up here upon request, increasing the occupancy of the apartment to four.
Head to the bedroom and you’ll find a spacious room with modern...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Parties not allowed.