Large Mid-Century Home sleeps 13 Opposite the Beach
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- 13 Guests
Where you can sit on the terrace and enjoy amazing views over the water or simply hop across the road and swim, surf, boogie board or just float under blue skies in water as crystal clear as a mountain stream.
This is the kind of property where you can enjoy the simple things in life. This is an old school, eclectic beach house with enough space for 3 families to stay in comfort with the original 1960’s features (like the pink bathroom and rotunda room) that will take you back in time to another era! But the best part is the large doors that open out onto the terrace with panoramic views across the beach where you can simply relax on a chair and enjoy the sea breeze whilst you’ll sip a glass of wine and listen to the waves crash. Alternatively, escape to the spacious living room where you can relax under the cool of the air conditioning.
Upstairs the uniquely shaped “rotunda room” has stunning views is an ideal...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Children's Books and Toys
A wonderful seaside escape, Gerroa is a charming village in the Kiama region with marvellous views of the NSW South Coast and the sparkling blue ocean. Water sports are popular in Gerroa, which is at the mouth of the Crooked River and the northern end of beautiful Seven Mile Beach. Near wineries in the Shoalhaven Coast wine region, Gerroa is a short drive south of Gerringong and Kiama and 40 minutes from Wollongongand two hours from Sydney. Fishing, surfing, windsurfing and kiteboarding are among the top things to do. There is a boat ramp and you can hire a kayak to paddle on the calm waters of the Crooked River. Surf Camp Australia, Land’s Edge and Gerringong Surf School are based in Gerroa, and offer surfing lessons at Seven Mile Beach, which is patrolled in the warmer months. The beach is part of aviation history. Aviator Charles Kingsford Smith made the first commercial flight from Australia to New Zealand in January 1933, using the beach as a runway. At the Sir Charles Kingsford Smith Memorial and Lookout you’ll enjoy a spectacular view of the beach and beyond. There are walking trails — Sand track walk (north) and Sand track walk (south) — from Gerroa through Seven Mile Beach National Park, which sweeps south to the Shoalhaven Heads. You can also walk along the Gerroa Headland and see dolphins or spot whales migrating along the coast between May and November. On the northern side of the headland is the Black Head Reserve, a lovely picnic area. There are tracks down to the rock platform, a popular spot for rock fishing. At low tide, walk around the rocks of Black Head and explore the small rock pools. In a secluded cove nearby is pretty Shelly Beach.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- We welcome mature groups of responsible individuals that will not cause disturbance to our neighbours.
- Maximum 2 adults per bedroom in a group comprised solely of adults. 3 Bedroom max 6 adults. 4/5/6 bedroom properties - max 8 adults (intergenerational groups excepted).
- For our pet friendly properties, pets are welcome inside but not on furniture or beds (please bring a blanket).
- After booking you must complete our secure online check-in which comprises signing our rental agreement and uploading a copy of your Drivers License.
- Please contact us prior to booking if you'd like to see a copy of our rental agreement.