Family Friendly Home In Culburra Beach with BBQ
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
Inside Parkview, you can relax with the family on the many couches and watch Netflix in the air conditioning, or head outside and relax in the sun-soaked backyard on the lawn furniture with a cold drink and some tunes on the portable Bluetooth speaker. This well-equipped property has plenty of room to relax with two living areas, three dining tables inside and outside, and a plant-filled backyard to spread out across, with a secure fence to keep your pets safe and happy whilst you unwind.
When it’s time for dinner you can whip up a meal in the kitchen or enjoy the cooling sea breeze as you cook up a storm on the backyard BBQ, then turn in comfortably for the night across four bedrooms. In the mornings you can wake up well-rested, shower in the ensuite, and wake up slowly with a cup of tea in the courtyard and a view of beautiful native trees, or enjoy an espresso at the breakfast bar to fuel a full day of adventure.
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Outdoor Furniture: Sun Loungers
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Outdoor Dining Area
Discover seaside delights in Culburra Beach, where famous Australian photographer Max Dupain snapped the iconic Sunbaker picture in 1937. In the beautiful Shoalhaven region on the NSW South Coast, Culburra will enchant you with fine beaches, sparkling waterways and superb fishing. Warrain Beach is Culburra’s surf beach and a major attraction where surfing, swimming, fishing and relaxing on fine white sands are popular activities. The Nowra Culburra Surf Lifesaving Club patrols the beach, south of Penguin Head. Culburra Beach Surf School offers surfing lessons and board hire. Just north of Culburra are Crookhaven Heads Lighthouse and Crookhaven and Shoalhaven rivers, part of Australia’s Oyster Coast. You can taste succulent local oysters from Jim Wild’s Oyster Service at Greenwell Point, a charming village on the Crookhaven estuary and a short drive from Culburra. Explore the waterway in a boat or kayak from South Coast Retreat Boat and Kayak Hire at Greenwell Point, where the Riverside Markets is held on the third Sunday of the month. Just west of Greenwell Point is picturesque Pyree, where Pyree Village Art and Handmade Market is held on the fourth Sunday. While in Pyree, browse the gift shops at the historic Jindyandy Mill. There are more shopping opportunities in Culburra, such as Swinging Swaggy Pottery and Ocean Mirrors Gifts. To the south of Culburra is Lake Woolumboola — a popular waterway for sailing, windsurfing and waterskiing — and Currarong and Jervis Bay.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- We welcome mature groups of responsible individuals that will not cause disturbance to our neighbours.
- Maximum 2 adults per bedroom in a group comprised solely of adults. 3 Bedroom max 6 adults. 4/5/6 bedroom properties - max 8 adults (intergenerational groups excepted).
- For our pet friendly properties, pets are welcome inside but not on furniture or beds (please bring a blanket).
- After booking you must complete our secure online check-in which comprises signing our rental agreement and uploading a copy of your Drivers License.
- Please contact us prior to booking if you'd like to see a copy of our rental agreement.